Quetzal Search and Communication is not just another search engine. Quetzal’s NLM award-winning technology provides relevant results, right away and covers broad content.
Most importantly, since Quetzal’s search technology is different from anything else, it provides an opportunity to find documents being missed by using other search engines.
Enter Quetzal: a major expansion and refinement of the NLM award-winning Quertle technology
Using patent-pending Quantum Logic Linguistic technology, the new tool drastically improves search processes by quickly delivering contextually relevant results, eliminating the frustration and wasted time with current solutions
More than 35 million authoritative documents PubMed/MEDLINE – all major medical & life science publications worldwide
- PubMed Central – full-text content
- NIH Grants – insight into what is being researched now
- TOXLINE – both NTIS and Riskline
- HSTalks – biomedical and life science online seminars by leading world experts
- Patent Grants – granted US patents
- Patent Applications – US patent applications
- AHRQ Treatment Guidelines – from the National Guidelines Clearinghouse
- Health and Life Science News – access to breaking information
More than 10 million documents are full-text, with free direct access to the PDFs, PLUS connectivity to an organization’s link resolver.
Discipline areas of coverage: Medicine (all fields), Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Optometry, Physical Therapy, Public Health, Veterinary Medicine, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science, Genetics, Informatics, Bioengineering, Toxicology, Immunology, Ecology, Biochemistry, Drug-discovery, Medicinal Chemistry, Materials Science.
For information on all Quetzal publications visit their website at Quetzal Publications
For additional information on policies, training, and support please go to Quetzal Librarians