I am the General Manager at Vault / Firsthand, the leading career engagement platform for students, universities, and employers.
I wanted to invite your students to our free Women in STEM Virtual Career Fair taking place on August 24, 2021, from 12 to 6pm ET. This important event allows your students to meet, network, and even interview with key employers—such as Infosys, Axiom Healthcare, and many others—who are looking to hire women in STEM fields.
Please feel free to share information about this upcoming event with your students. We encourage your students to sign up early, as past events have reached capacity.
Thank you in advance for sharing this information,
Vault / Firsthand
About the Vault Women in STEM Virtual Career Fair
This is a unique opportunity for students to connect with companies committed to hiring women and providing fulfilling careers that offer leadership opportunities and flexibility. Students, come prepared to meet a community of experts and alumni who can help mold a bespoke approach to your career, connecting the dots between your education, your dreams, and your next step forward.
- Students can benefit from one-on-one sessions with key employers or more informal group sessions, like keynotes and panels.
- Each employer will have a virtual booth, which includes a company description, resources, and an event list. Each booth will also include a list of representatives who may be booked for 10-minute, one-on-one conversations that will take place on the day of the fair.
- Fair attendees will be prompted to submit resumes upon registration for the chance to be preselected by employers for one-on-one conversations on the fair date. If preselected, students will be notified via email prior to the fair.
- If not selected, students can still drop resumes at employer booths and will enjoy panel participant sessions, keynote speakers, reviewing employer booths, and resume building sessions.
- Students will be able to explore employer booths once they go live on August 17th at 12:00pm ET and can access resources and live events. At that point, students will also be able to book 10-minute personal conversations with employers leading up to the event.
All students and alumni will have the opportunity to network and meet each other as well.
Please share this link with your students and alumni so they can register for the fair—space is limited. Feel free to share with colleagues who teach or advise students pursuing degrees or careers in STEM.
About the Host
Since 1996, Vault has launched careers and elevated professionals into positions of success. Vault partners with over 1,000 employers internationally and delivers next-level, data-informed content to a constantly evolving marketplace.